This tricep kickback builds strength in your abs (as you stabilize on the ball), as well as your triceps and back. To complete the exercise:
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, lie face down with your stomach on a stability ball, toes on the floor, and body in a straight line.
- Keep your upper arms in line with your torso and bend your elbows so your hands are up by your shoulders and palms facing you.
- Exhale as you straighten your elbows bringing the dumbbells all the way back to your sides.
- Inhale as you return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10-12 times to complete one set, work towards completing 2-3 sets.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.
Courtney Medical Group earns a commission from purchases made through
the link above.
Courtney Medical Group is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to
provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and
linking to amazon.com. Please read our full disclaimer here.