Standing heel taps work your core and legs- and also help you develop your balance. No equipment required- this is another easy exercise that can be completed anywhere.
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Bring one knee up, with your foot angling slightly towards the center of your body.
- With your opposite hand, reach across and tap the heel of the raised foot.
- Return both your arm and leg to the starting position.
- Repeat the motion with the other leg and arm.
- Complete 15-18 reps on each side for a full set. Work towards 2-3 sets.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.