This week we’ll tackle a dumbbell fly using an exercise ball.
- Start by sitting on an exercise ball with a dumbbell in each hand
- Slowly roll down making sure that your head and shoulders are on the ball and your feet are planted firmly on the floor in front of you
- Hold the dumbbell straight over your chest
- Lower your arms down, bending the elbows slightly so that they are just above shoulder level.
- Return back to the starting position and repeat for 8-10 reps to complete a set. Work towards completing three sets.
Please check with your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.