We continue our series of exercises using a stability ball with another variation of a plank. This works your arms and abdominals.
- Lay on the floor with your hands in a push-up position.
- Now place your lower shins on the top of the exercise ball.
- Keep your body completely straight.
- Contract your abs and as you exhale, pull the ball allowing it to roll towards you as close as possible.
- Hold this position for 2-3 seconds. And, as you inhale, straighten your legs, rolling the ball back even further so that your arms are inclined towards the floor.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.
Instruction provided by: