Last week we shared a variety of plank that stretches your hamstring and calves. This stretch also targets the same muscles, along with your core. No equipment needed, it’s an easy move to do anytime, anywhere.
- Start by standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Brace your core and bend down, placing your hands on the ground. You’ll be reaching a bit ahead of yourself (we’re not aiming for toe touches). Do not bend your knees.
- Walk your hands outward until your body is in an inverted “V” position. Your heels will hover slightly above the ground.
- Hold the position for one count, then walk your hands back towards your feet.
- Slowly raise yourself to an upright position.
- Repeat 10-12 times.
Please speak to your provider before beginning any new exercise regimen.