This week’s exercise is a follow-up to last week’s modified “V” ab workout using a wobble cushion. This week, the focus will be on completing the motion hands-free, with your hands off the floor.
The initial portion of the exercise is the same as last week:
- Sit on the center of the disc, knees bent with heels on the ground, lean slightly back, placing your palms on the ground.
- Slowly lift one leg up off the ground, keeping it bent.
- Once you are balanced, lift the other leg until both are almost bent at 90 degrees
- Once you are stable, raise your arms off the floor while you activate your core for balance.
- Hold in this position as long as you can, working to maintain the position without curving your back.
- Return to the starting position and repeat several more times.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.