In keeping with our post last Friday about ways to help keep holiday travel pain free, today’s exercise is a simple stretch that can be done anywhere. Whether you’re at work, school, home, at an airport, on a plane, or taking a break from a road trip- this can be done to help relieve stress and tension.
- Stand straight, facing a chair, desk, counter top, or any other flat surface
- Slowly bend over, placing your forearms on the surface, with your upper arms parallel to your legs.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Tuck your head slightly into your arms, as to stretch your neck and back
- Hold the position for 20 seconds
- Raise yourself to the starting position.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.