Traditionally, this exercise is done using a stability ball. But you can use a small pillow or whatever you have available- I used the wobble cushion that I have used for many other exercises. This move works your core and helps build stability and coordination.
- Lie on the floor, holding the wobble cushion (or whatever you’ve chosen to use) overhead with both hands, your legs together and extended straight on the floor.
- Activate your core and move your arms in the direction of your legs, while simultaneously moving your legs (while keeping them straight) towards your hands.
- Once your hands and feet are near each other, transfer the object from your hands to between your feet.
- Squeeze the object with your legs and lower your arms and legs back to the floor
- Repeat, passing the ball back to your hands.
- That’s one rep- repeat 10-12 times.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.