The seated cat cow stretch is another chair stretch that can help bring relief after long periods of sitting. This stretch will help relieve tension in your back and shoulders.
- Sit straight, place your hands just above knees
- Sit with our back away from the seat back, and keep your feet flat on the floor
- Inhale, move your hands forward on knees
- Bring your head down and arch your back
- Exhale, move hands back to starting position slowly bring your head up and straighten your back
- Repeat 3-5 times, slowly
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.