A spin on a traditional bridge, this combination incorporates a shoulder press. This movement works your legs, glutes, core, and shoulders.
- Lay down on the ground, with your heels brought in towards your bottom, at roughly 45 degrees.
- Hold a light weight in each hand, with each weight aligned parallel to your legs (roughly), and at chest level.
- Brace your core and lift your bottom up, to where your knees, hips, and back align. Simultaneously push up the weights, but do not lock your elbows.
- Lower your bottom and the weights to the starting position.
- Repeat 12-15 times for one set, complete 2-3 sets with a 2 minute break in between each set.
Please speak to your provider before starting any new exercise regimen.